Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialNanaimo Regionen
dc.coverage.spatialBritish Columbiaen
dc.coverage.spatialSt. Paul's Anglican Church, Regional District of Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, http://sws.geonames.org/11902954en
dc.date.accessioned2012-09-26T15:23:23Z
dc.date.available2012-09-26T15:23:23Z
dc.date.issued1868
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10613/444
dc.description.abstractIn 1859, Rev. G.L. Lowe held the first Anglican services in Nanaimo. He was succeeded by Rev. J.B. Good who opened the first St. Paul's Anglican Church in 1862. The church seen in this photograph was consecrated in 1865. The building was torn down in 1907 and replaced with the second St. Paul's. This church in turn burned down in 1930. The present St. Paul's dates from 1931.en
dc.format.extent398kben
dc.format.mediumphotographen
dc.format.mimetypejpegen
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.publisherElectronic version published by Vancouver Island Universityen
dc.titleSt. Paul's Anglican Churchen_US
dc.typeImageen
dc.source.originalNanaimo / FC 3894 N3 N35en
dc.source.original9-4 / B-04182 / HP035698en
dc.description.note"Photographs courtesy of the Provincial Archives"en
dc.identifier.thumbnailhttps://viuspace.viu.ca/bitstream/handle/10613/444/NanSlide9-4.jpg?sequence=3en


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record