St. Paul's Anglican Church
In 1859, Rev. G.L. Lowe held the first Anglican services in Nanaimo. He was succeeded by Rev. J.B. Good who opened the first St. Paul's Anglican Church in 1862. The church seen in this photograph was consecrated in 1865. The building was torn down in 1907 and replaced with the second St. Paul's. This church in turn burned down in 1930. The present St. Paul's dates from 1931.